The Clarke Central Athletic Department would like to once again offer summer sports camp opportunities for the youth of our community. Each sports camp will be staffed by Clarke Central High School athletic coaches and provide an opportunity for young athletes to develop fundamentals and skills in various sports.
All of our camps will adhere to strict Covid guidelines to provide a safe camp environment:
● Limited number of participants (20 for indoor camps; 40 for outdoor camps)
o 20 participants for each indoor camp (basketball, volleyball)
o 40 participants for each outdoor camp (baseball, football, soccer, track)
o Additional camps may be added to accommodate high demand
● Each participant will complete a daily Covid questionnaire prior check-in
● Each participant will receive a daily temperature check during check-in
● Camp supervisors and coaches (adult and student) will wear a mask at all times. Camp participants are not required to wear a mask.
● Social distancing strategies will be employed
o No large gatherings in the Gym Gallery
o Structured instruction and competition periods utilizing gym and field space
● May 25-27: Track and Field
● May 24-27: Soccer 1 (6-10 years)
● June 7-10: Basketball 1
● June 7-10: Baseball
● June 21-24: Basketball 2
● June 21-24: Soccer 2 (11-14 years)
Contact Athens YMCA (706-543-6596) for YMCA Football and YMCA Soccer Camps information and registration.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org